The Wedding Peach

Hola November! I hope this month will be make us feel better. The rain has start to fall eventhough it'snt regularly. But that's oke to be cold a bit and losing dryness everywhere.
As usually as habit in this country, in the rainy season like this, many peoples had plan to hold a wedding ceremony so that my friends gave me wedding invitation too haha. One month ago she gave me an invitation and bridesmaid's cloth. I was so happy and I promised to attend.
I ask my fav tailor to sewed my gown and pressed him so that my gown would ready some days before the wedding.
Yes, It was no late, and I'm satisfied. So, it was time to go to party.

I wore 'kebaya' after I never wear for a long time. It named 'kebaya kutu baru'. I matched with stud shoes and chain bag


Outfit :

Bag : mango
scarf : @nadapuspitaofficial (instagram)
lace : moshaict hijabstore
shoes : valentino rock stud
watch : michael kors

Comments